Official Lulu's Body Piercing Tea Tree Oil
How To Use Tea Tree Oil For Your Piercing Bumps:
- Clean your piercing with antibacterial soap
- Apply a drop of Tea tree Oil on a wet cotton swab
- Gently apply it to your piercing bump and then leave it alone.
- Repeat 1x a day.
- Can be used for hypertrophic scarring (piercing bumps), keloids, hair, nails and many more!
- Bottle size: 1/2 oz
- DO NOT USE AROUND PETS!Due to their heightened sensitivity like dogs, tea tree oil can very harmful and even deadly. So we urge you DO NOT USE Tea Tree Oil around your pets.
- DO NOT USE ON BROKEN SKIN. STOP USE IF RASH OR IRRITATION OCCURS.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.