What better way to kick off your week than to roll the dice on a grab bag!
New jewelry Set of 3 Plug Jewelry part of the Mystery Grab Bag Sale!
To choose, all you need to do is pick your gauge size and well handle it from there!
Get the opportunity to shop our plugs for a fraction of their original price, and when we say fraction, we mean 80% off original price!!
These bags are limited so when its done, its done!
Here's what's NOT in the bags:
- Other piercing jewelry pieces
- Dinosaur chicken nuggets
Here's what might be in your bag:
- 2 Row CZ Plugs
- Big CZ Prong Plugs
- CZ Around & Inside Plugs
- CZ Inside Plugs
- Spiral Green CZ Plugs
- Purple Star Plugs
- Star Plugs
- Big Flower Plugs
Acrylic jewelry is light weight and great for healed piercings *only*. Acrylic should not be used in new or unhealed piercings. It should also not be used in newly stretched piercings.
How To Clean Your Clear Double Flare Solid Acrylic Plugs
- Simply wash with antibacterial soap and warm water
- DO NOT clean with alcohol or other harsh chemicals as it will ruin the jewelry
- Acrylic is very fragile and brittle and will shatter under stress
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or heat as it can warp
Surgical stainless steel has a low nickel rate and can allow a low-oxygen climate such as that within a piercing. For those who are not sensitive to nickel or who have healed piercings, surgical steel body jewelry is a great choice. Its hardness means its surface will not easily scratch and create a home for pathogens, and the alloy will not blacken or stain around the skin.
How To Clean Your Double Flair Plugs Surgical Steel 316L
- Simply wash with antibacterial soap and warm water before inserting into your piercing
- If the steel jewelry also has acrylic DO NOT use alcohol or harsh chemicals to clean it. It will ruin the acrylic.
- If the steel jewelry has gems on it DO NOT use alcohol or harsh chemicals to clean it. It could eat away the glue that holds them in place. Better pieces of jewelry will have the gem bezel set in it (not held in by glue). These pieces cost significantly more but are well worth the money.
- No need to use alcohol or harsh cleansers on your jewelry