Anchor Coconut Wood Plugs
How To Clean Your Anchor Coconut Wood Plugs
- Wood jewelry should only be worn in healed piercings.
- Keep your wood jewelry oiled to keep in good condition, and from cracking. You can use jajoba oil, coconut oil, or any other natural plant oil.
- Try not to get wood jewelry wet (shower, swimming, etc) for extended amounts of time. Best thing to do is just take it out during these activities and then put it back in afterwards.
- From time to time you should wipe your plugs down with a damp wash cloth. Pat them dry, and re-oil them before wearing them.
- Avoid leaving your wood jewelry in direct sunlight.