- 316L Surgical Steel
- Sold Individually
- Ball is fixed onto the ring
- Won't blacken or stain skin
- Suitable for piercings
- Perfect for helix, tragus, ear lobe, daith, rook, septum, smiley and web piercings.
- Size: 5/16 (8mm) & 3/8 (10mm) is the ideal sizes people usually order for those piercings. 5/16 (8mm) is a smaller ring so it will give it a "tight fit look" if you need some room we suggest ordering a 3/8 (10mm) to give your piercings some room.
- Make sure to check with your local piercing studio to get correct sizing for your ear.
How To Clean Your Surgical Steel 16G Gold Opal Fixed Ball Ring:
•Simply wash with antibacterial soap and warm water before inserting into your piercing
•No need to use alcohol or harsh cleansers on your jewelry
16G Gold Opal Fixed Ball Ring